The number of online resources for learning more about rope bondage seems to be growing every month, and figuring out where to start can feel a little overwhelming.
To help with this, we’re put together a list of some resources others have found helpful. We don’t pretend to know all of the options out there, so this isn’t an exhaustive list by any means. We also don’t make any claims about the accuracy or safety of these resources. Remember, rope bondage can be very dangerous, no matter how safely it’s practiced.
Still, we think you’ll find most of these resources helpful you as you start your rope journey!
- So you wanna attend a rope class?
- You should take private lessons…
- Staying Safe: Consent & Abuse
- 11 Tips for Suspension Bottoms You Haven’t Heard Yet
- Why get training for rope? (misconceptions)
- Rope: “Feeling” it isn’t knowing it
- How to be a Rope Slut
- Rope Bondage References
- Easy Nerve Damage Guide for Rope Sluts and Riggers
- Rope – Nerve Damage Information
- Rope – Nerve Examination Tests
- 12 minutes well spent – a scene negotiation example
- The Beauty of Kinbaku by Master K
- The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage by Midori
- Shibari You Can Use and More Shibari You Can Use by Lee Harrington
- Bondage for Sex by Chanta Rose (out of print)
- The Little Guide to Getting Tied Up by Evie Vane
- Complete Shibari: Land & Sky by Douglas Kent
- Two Knotty Boys books (various)